cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaynalynn

jaynalynn's Status Update on 12/13/2009

Hyacinth
I go back and forth on what I believe about God and the after life. I go 180 constantly but the weird thing is that I've never been afraid of death. I would be sad if my life ended early and I would be devastated to think how that would effect my children. But I've never been afraid of it - probably because I never had some nun or priest that I was going to hell for masturbating or something - LOL!!! There is a local woman who did the opposite of your relative. Married many years with something like 6 kids when she decided to become a cloistured nun. Those are the nuns who never go outside their monastery or have contact with the outside world. Their main purpose if to pray all day and give up all outside influences. She can only see her kids something like once a month and they can't have any contact. Very strange but I guess this is what she always wanted and her family wanted her to be happy and accepted it. I believe the kids were mainly grown before she did this. I wish you the best and hope your relative passes quietly, quickly and with acceptance. Much love....
0 Kudos
0 Replies