cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heidi8

heidi8's Status Update on 07/06/2009

Joe-Williams
Joe, if you are in a praise & worship band, you must be familiar with Chris Tomlin's & Michael W. Smith's work...? 2 of my favs; Smith's - Mighty to Save? not sure if that is the correct title, but the refrain is something like, "Savior, He can move the mountains our God is mighty to save He is mighty to save..." When you feel that the mountain of "crave/temptation" is on you to smoke, cry out to Him who is Greater in you than he who is in the world. Also, just recently took my younger son and his friend to the Chris Tomling Hello Love tour with Israel Houghton - man was that fabulous! Off of that CD has come one of my favorites - like a modern day hymn. I believe the title is merely "Exalted"....there is a refrain in that which simply is a repetition of the word "Yaweh", but with such a powerful melody, if you close your eyes, you can just see Him robed in Majesty...it has become a powerful support for me. Only problem - driving down the road - kinda hard to raise my hands in praise, close my eyes in awe and not kill someone - so it's easier to listen at home in the kitchen! LOL - First month down for you! Keep on looking up. You know He will see you through. I can't believe I'm almost at 100 days!
0 Kudos
0 Replies