cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
godmother

godmother's Status Update on 04/18/2013

godmother
I am working on my fourth month (quit New Years Day) I still have moments that it bothers me but for the most part I think I am doing fairly well. I quit using the medication Bupropion, nothing else. I did however gradually cut down on the cigs gradually each month during 2012 thinking that the less I was smoking when I quit, the easier it might be. I don't know if that was actually true or not.. I actually was having so much trouble waiting for the clock to move to the time for my next cigarette toward the end of the year, that I thought it would HAVE to be easier when I quit and didn't watch the clock anymore waiting for that next addictive smoke. LOL!!! Anyway, I keep telling myself every day how much better off I am. I do breath easier, don't cough anymore, and only use my inhaler occasionally now instead of every day. The Dr. had already told me I have COPD before I quit. This is my sixth, and LAST time to quit. Even though it is late in life for me, I do believe it is never too late to quit.
0 Kudos
0 Replies