cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donna25

donna25's Status Update on 11/21/2008

Carlie
Thank you Carlie; again you have responded favorably and I greatly appreciate your gentle 'tude. Nah, really-the humor of wisc. runs thru' even the transplants-like me, originally from Ca. (Not ca-ca, just Ca.)
I'm gonna give you a list some of the chemicals in cigarettes. Seems-personally-to bring home the horror that is tabacco! O.k.-ready,,,,,, here goes------------------
Acid,Alcohol,Arsenic,Benzoic acid, Boron,Caffeic acid,Carbon monoxide,Cesium,Chronidum,Copper,Ethanol,Ethyl acetate, Ferulic acid, Formaldehyde,Formic acid,Hydrogen cyanide, Hydrocarbons,Hydroxpyruvic acid,Isovaleric acid,Kaempferol,Ketones,Lead,Lithium,Manganese, Methanol Nickel,Nicotine,Nicotine acid,Sugar,Nitrogen dioxide,Nitrous oxide,Oxalic acid,Phenol,Phospatides,Phosporous,Pigment,Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons,Propylene glycol,Pyrene,Pyruvic acid,Quinic acid,Resin acids,Scopoline,Silicon,Steric acid,Strontium,Tannis,Tar,Titanium,Valeric acid,Xanthine,Trace Metals: aresenic,bismuth,cadiom,lead,polonium...
Holy baloney Batman, Where did the tabacco companies get their approval. In the back of a comix book??????? Took alot of room-sorry, thought it was pretty provocative though. Made me REALLYreally sink, hypocondria runs in my genes--ha!! Good Day/night-good week end : ) Stay strong and believe! (55, of more than 2000 chemicals presented here )
0 Kudos
0 Replies