cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donna25

donna25's Status Update on 11/20/2008

Carlie
Carlie, A counter.. OK again a question. HOW-WHERE?????? I would love to have one and I did sort-of do a search but I got so flustered I forgot my objective and ended up playing Literati on Yahoo games. Since then, my last hunting expedition for the elusive counter ended in a wild ride xing out of an adversitisement trap....XXXXXXXXX Woosh-that was a close call, almost smashed my mouse. Any way you can direct me to a counter would be wonderbar!!!! 12 days in, and I read-upon the traps etc...... Another question came to mind.... Giulia said to lay off the alchol until your Quit is safe. HOW long would you say that is? Especially for a ciggiejunky???? I handled a beer w/friends and I was temped to smoke every second there after but I, in clear minded resolution, Ate dinner instead!!! I feel the longer I deny myself all of lifes extracurricular activities the chances are much higher that I'll end up really going 'POSTAL'.. Hey I took up enuf room, sorryBLAH-BLAH-BLAH.... Hi- thanks for input and have a warmer day than me- snowing here-just flaky, windy and burrrrrrr 34 degrees........This cheese head's thinking of palm trees!!! Have a happy Great American Smokeout Challenge Day!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies