cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doer

doer's Status Update on 11/07/2010

Kellie3
How do you know? I think it is an important question but I'm not sure there is an actual answer. Perhaps it's sort of like the ideas of faith and hope. How do I know how much meaning my life has? I guess I really will never know. Maybe we're not meant to really know? So, given that we may never really know, the possibility certainly exists that my life has incredible meaning... beyond my dreams. Debi, I read your web page, and it certainly has an impact on me. "I miss the days when we could dance, snorkle or just walk the nature trails." "Life is short. Grab it, cherish it, and understand how fragile it is." Your words certainly mean something to me. How can they not? And you (and I) have no idea in what why they will influence me, in the future, to influence others who will influence others.... to make a huge, positive impact on this planet. The possibility certainly exists that your words have influenced just one person to live a healthier life, to appreciate life that much more. How meaningful is that? You seem incredibly powerful to me when I think about it like that. So, I just want to sincerely thank you for all the thought, and concern for others, you put into your writing on this site.
0 Kudos
0 Replies