cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dearleigh

dearleigh's Status Update on 07/26/2009

Jeff-M
Hi Jeff - thanks for the great encouraging message you sent me when I had my little slip up. I also don't think it was a big deal - so many yelled at me to change my clock as I was living a lie (their words) - I count when I first stopped as the date and that's that. I can see that you were also not being anal about the whole thing - it's how one views it. Just because I had a couple of ciggys one day and then went straight back to non-smoking without even another craving, I'm ok with that, even if others aren't. Yes, maybe my surgery and the death of a friend and the uncaring responses of relatives to me helped me smoke again (excuse?/reason?) - whatever, at least I'm not doing it still!
You are a fantastic LOSER (you know what I mean) - that is amazing that you have lost so much weight (you're not going TOO fast are you?) - and not smoking - seriously, dude, that is an amazing accomplishment. Hopefully, your health will improve and stabilise and all that so that you can enjoy more years with your animals and friends and family. None of us wanted to die sucking on oxygen, right? That's why we took back our lives and quit the weed. Yeah, it still whispers to me on my shoulder from time to time, but I tell it to p-off. LOL. It's good hearing from you and I wish you all the best with the amazing accomplishments you have made in the past few months. Truly inspiring to the rest of us poor slobs! Take care - enjoy reading yours posts.
Love from Houston.
0 Kudos
0 Replies