cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel2

daniel2's Status Update on 01/09/2009

Edith2
After a long flight like that, there is nothing I would rather do than sleep! So, i'm not sure but somehow I think I miscounted the days. I smoked my last cigarette on Sunday, but I only had that one that day and then no more so I think i was counting Sunday in there as well but I'm not sure if I should have lol Either way, It has been almost a week now and I feel so much better already I can't even describe it (except for some of the junk coming up, but I guess we all know how that is heh) I have my patches and I'm sticking to it this time. You guys have been such a great help! I have definately thought about smoking, but I keep remembering all of you guys every time I get ready to crack and I think about how disappointed I would be that I let you all down. So I'm not going to crack! I'm in this for real this time 🙂 Thank you again for all the great support.

P.S. I'm glad that your son made it back safely. Don't worry, there's no snow here -- we hardly ever get any, much to my disappointment 😞 lol
0 Kudos
0 Replies