cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlie

carlie's Status Update on 11/03/2009

Katherine-Silva
Hi there....and Welcome to this site !!!!! .http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/cemayer_photos/EX%20files/?action=view&current=welcome-1.gif

See all these messages, and welcome's and whatnot ?? That's what we do...because every single one of us have been where you are today....and womdering if we are going to be successful in quitting smoking or not !!! Well - I'll tell ya....Spunkie just celebrated 5 months...Linda had one year on the 1st....Sue, 9 months, etc. OH - I have a year and 4 months !!! I am 58 (a YOUNG 58 !!) and have tried to quit dozens of times....never made it past 9 months, till now !!!
Question - Have you done the EX Plan ?? Very important - - teaches you how to track your smokes; how to recognize your triggers; and how to separate from your smoking !! And other useful things. PLEASE do the Plan, if you haven't yet !!
READ....READ....READ....and then - read some more !!! Whyquit.com has some really excellent info on it...we all recommend it very highly !!!
Realize we are nicotine addicts....and need to get the upper hand on the addiction to be successful !!!
And............You CAN do this !!! Let us help you, and you WILL do this !!! OK ???
Stop by my page anytime....ask me ANY question you want...I'm here to help !!! Feel free to veant all you want....yell, scream, shout...whatever !!! LOL
We'll get ya thru this one way or another !!!!
Just make a decision...and STICK TO IT !!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies