cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
butt-kicker

butt-kicker's Status Update on 01/20/2010

Mary84
Hey Mary! Thanks for coming to cheer me on my 50 Days,,lol Technically it's your Day 50 here! I'll cheer you on tomorrow,,haha So funny with the toothbrushes still,,lol,,I bet that was a mess! I had the worst day, just craziness here (the usual stuff) Then I find out the awful news about my car! That was the final thing to give me a huge pounding headache! All this time and grief, now they are looking to get me another car. Now I'm getting nervous here. Who's to say this crap won't happen with the next car? So my hubby says he'll handle it and don't worry, he's demanding a bunch of upgrades for free,,hahaha - He just mentions that yellow citrus fruit,,lol Amazing, I didn't even think about smoking through the craziness! I noticed that I tend to think more about it when I am in the relaxed mode, or when I complete things. So today, if I even got a thought, my new thing is the Jillian Michaels thing. I get up and do 10-20 jumping jacks ,,lol,,sounds stupid, but the endorphins are enough to get me through it! I did a lot of jumping jacks later today, and my headache is gone too! Thanks for letting me vent,,haha! I feel better now! I hope you have a wonderful night & sweet dreams! Happy 50 Days when you wake up!! Love & hugs! Diane
0 Kudos
0 Replies