cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniebee

bonniebee's Status Update on 07/23/2017

I just was on fb and was saddened to see a friend of my Daughter 's just passed away today . I have not seen him in years but he used to come over to the house when my daughter and son were teenagers and he was such a nice young man he had such a warm personality and a great smile ! He died of double lung cancer and he is only about 48 years old , my daughter told me he was a chain smoker . 
​If you are new and trying to quit don't let this be you stop now before it is to late . I also had a cousin who died of Lung cancer this past April . We always think it will be the other guy don't wait to find out quit while you have your health and if you are already sick don't wait any longer make the commitment Now !
0 Kudos
7 Replies
elvan

I am so sorry, Bonnie.  How terribly sad.
Giulia

Dear Lord, how many times do we have to keep telling it before it hits home?!  Very sad.  So sorry.
MarilynH

I'm so sorry Bonnie, I was one of those people that thought everyone everyone got the smoking related illnesses and it was other people who died from cancers and copd that's traced back to smoking until I found out that I have mild copd then I realized that it was time for me to quit while I was able, my sincere condolences to you and the family. bonniebee  huge hug. 
0 Kudos

Sad news Bonnie. We can't do it for em.
​KOKO,
​M n @
Angie_machado

I am sorry to Bonnie.
0 Kudos
Angie_machado

too eek
0 Kudos
elvan

How sad,