cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bethany4

bethany4's Status Update on 10/23/2009

Edith2
Thanks Edith, it is going well I cut down on my Chantix 2days ago I was only taking half the dose now I`m taking half of that It woks great but the side effects are getting me .Insomnia is a real big one, I just cant sleep, than if I do sleep I dream about smoking and that kind of freaks me out. Oh and yes the bloating and can I say (constipation) are like Im going to have a baby and thats not possible...Believe me it is a small price for my freedom but I really think I can do this without the chantix...I do not miss it a bit this sight has some awesome info and videos that really help to keep you on track and this time I was so prepared It was not like Im going to try to quit, it was I`m quitting I have smoked my last cigarette dont be sad cause there is nothing to be sad about no excuses cause there are not any rational ones anyway.I will not allow myself to get to comfy with my quit cause I dont want to let myself forget how awful it is I`m always going to be ready for that little monster only this time he is not going to win I`m in control. Maybe this is kinda a brainwashing to myself ,positive affirmations.....But it works and thats what counts....Well have a beautiful weekend.....Smoke free and loving it !!!!!
0 Kudos
0 Replies