cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amngolf

amngolf's Status Update on 12/29/2017

Getting close to my quitting date (Jan. 1st) so excited, but nervous and worried too! Wish me luck:)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

I wish you the Best! That means you take responsibility for your Quit by education, commitment and a willingness to learn a new lifestyle. We're here for you!
amngolf

Thanks Thomas. Good to know that I'm surrounded with people who understand and support how I feel.
0 Kudos

There is acceptance. There is willingness. luck is for vegas.  🙂
0 Kudos
Giulia

Wow, you're all the way over there in Cairo!  Well here in Exville there are no borders - we are one big happy family!  There is nothing to worry about if you make 100% commitment.  That's what this takes.  Accept the choice you've made and plunge right into it.  Read as much as you can get your eyeballs on in here.  A strong preparation makes for a strong quit.  Courage!  Believe you can.  We know you can.  Glad you've joined us.
0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Don't forget to double check your "other things to do than smoke" quit list and lean on that list once you quit. Yes you can get over the nicotine/cig addiction one day at a time. Keep coming around, keep reading and working your quit. :>)
0 Kudos
elvan

Stay close to the site...we are all here to help in any way that we can.
0 Kudos