cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trust

Trust's Status Update on 05/27/2018

May 20-27,2018 
​8 days of freedom! 
​I’m looking forward to a lifetime of not one puff ever. 
​Deb

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Barbscloud

Hi Trust.  I just sent congrats to you on the daily pledge.   You made it through Hell Week.  You're off to a great start on this journey.  75DOF
maryfreecig

Congratulations on 8! Keep up with the positive attitude. 🙂
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS!
Trust

Wow, I’ve been smoke free for 10 days! I don’t understand why I’m not craving a ciggerette when I’m hungry or bored. That’s when I used to smoke.  I want to thank Ellen for the idea of blowing bubbles. The bubbles have replaced the areas I’d go to smoke. Also, I bring them to the beach. The kids love ‘em. So I’m getting positive reinforcement from people, young and old for the bubbles. What fun that is!  As opposed to going away from people to smoke. 
​Deb 
0 Kudos
elvan

Trust  I am so glad that you are enjoying the bubbles...they are such fun!  Congratulations on your growing quit!
​Ellen
0 Kudos
elvan

Hey...you are at DOUBLE DIGITS if I am reading this right and doing the math (never my strong suit).  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
0 Kudos
Trust

Oops!! I slipped and will get back on track ASAP. I can’t blame it on my weekend company because they were willing to not smoke around me.  I  just blame myself.  Now I know that my urge to smoke was uncontrollable after having alcohol.  My friends don’t smoke.  So I’ll get back on track now that my company is gone. Darn I broke my foot doing Yoga on the grass and I’ve been stressed about keeping up with the company and my hurting foot.  
​Deb
0 Kudos