cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thomas3.20.2010's Status Update on 06/03/2010

Luvsroses_Barb
Just stopping by to see how you're doing and say a very special THANK YOU!!!! for the info you're putting on the COPD group board! I thought you might like to know that it was Brenda specifically who kept the group alive when it almost disappeared - if you acknowledge her for that it might boost her up! I personally have benefited tremendously from having a place to go to talk about the quit + COPD! Maybe I'm still in denial but I found copdinternational and even efforts a bit too overwhelming for me most of the time and not helpful with the quit at all! I know I have to face up to emphysema but I don't want to fall into a depression that will smother me either! Therein lies my dilemna! Right now I'm focusing on maintaining what I do have for as long as I can through healthy choices, diet and exercise and hygiene! I don't think that at this point that there is much else that I can do! If you have suggestions along these lines I'm certainly willing to listen! Best Wishes and THANK YOU again!
0 Kudos
0 Replies