cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thomas3.20.2010's Status Update on 02/28/2017

Sinus infection turned into an ear infection! I'm sick of being sick! Can't wait until Spring!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Violet_Quit

Hope you are feeling better soon. Spring will will be here soon. Keep a smiling!! : )
0 Kudos
bonniebee

So sorry you have been sick Thomas spring is coming early a whole flock of redwinged blackbirds showed up today at the feeders I could tell that  they just arrived . Boy were they hungry and noisy !
0 Kudos
KMC56

Good Lord Thomas...I'm going to enter you into a tropical get away...if only I could arrange it.  Whatever it is...it's not hurrying to leave!   Get well soon my friend. 
​Kathy
0 Kudos
elvan

Thomas, I am SO SORRY.  I struggle with chronic sinus infections and woke up with an earache the other day...BUT, no fever and so far, I just have a wicked headache that I think is related to the changes in the weather.  I hope so anyways.  I have allergies in the spring too so then I will be battling pollen.  I hope you feel better soon, you have really had a run of rough challenges with your respiratory system.  Sending prayers and hugs.
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Huge caring cyber hug from me to you Thomas3.20.2010 , I hope you'll be feeling better very soon my friend.....
0 Kudos