cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin-K

Robin-K's Status Update on 03/19/2009

Heidi8
Hi Heidi,
Interesting that you should bring up the Life Recovery series. My husband bought the Life Recovery Bible and The Twelve Steps A Spiritual Journey. A working guide for healing. He bought these about a month ago for himself He is a recovering alcoholic and has been sober now for 13 years. He told me to look through these and said that they might help me with quitting smoking. I must admit that I'm not much of a reader. I'm more the audio book type. lol... I've been trying to find Allen Carr's book in audio and I did then the place online wouldn't sell it to me because of some thing with the state of MN? Copyright stuff and that some other company already had rights to sell this book in audio version in MN. Anyway I didn't get it. lol So I'm still looking. I wish I had more time to actually read. I really like the audio stuff because I can do other work and still listen.. That sounds bad doesn't it? Makes me sound like a workaholic. I'm not really. Today has been better then yesterday. I'm not thinking about smoking as much but every so often throughout the day something will remind me of smoking. Hope your having a great day! Thanks for your help and suggestions!

God Bless,
Robin
0 Kudos
0 Replies