Did you mean: 
Pnicklin

Pnicklin's Status Update on 10/16/2020

Hanging in there
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great!  Blogging here on EX is about journaling and documenting your quit journey. Don't think of it as blogging as you see on other places on the internet.  We also have discussions if you want to participate in a topic that someone else has started.  Or we have questions as well if you have a particular question about something. You participate in a way that you're comfortable with.  As another member mentioned. You're anonymous here so you don't need to be shy.  You can share a lot of yourself openly here without giving any identifiable information. The more you're open with what you're dealing with the more opportunity you will to get helpful advice towards becoming free of nicotine. Put in what you hope to get out of it. 🙂 Think... Go to EX when I have a craving.  Participate there til the craving passes and then get back to whatever you' were doing.  Everyone is just a keyboard a way.

​Mark
​EX Community Manager
EX Community Admin Team
Pnicklin

Thank you. Everyone is very helpful here and I’ve already been so busy with replies that I haven’t smoked nearly as much as usual (I’m working to my quit day nov 6)
0 Kudos
MarilynH

We are all here rooting for you and we know that you can and will be successful one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time plus we're here to help you in any way we can. Pnicklin You can do this quit believe it......
Barbscloud

That's great.   November 6th will be a day to celebrate.
​Barb