cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minnowrockeek

Minnowrockeek's Status Update on 10/21/2019

about 2 weeks away from quit date and down a little on my usage. haven't bought a tin of chew for well over a week. tried gum some over weekend and it seemed to help. waiting on lozenges which I hope should eliminate all chew. only have 1-2 dips left in my tin so next test is going to be when that tin runs out, before quit date. and if I can not buy another.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
maryfreecig

Welcome to Ex. Getting ready to quit is a big deal. Joining this community is a great step forward. Stay invested--learn, blog as you wish. Try to avoid beating yourself into quitting--look for willingness to do the grunt work. One day at a time you can get over nicotine addiction. It happens all the time and does not require anything special--just garden variety persistence. Yes you can. 🙂
0 Kudos
elvan

Nicotine addiction is very powerful but you are in the right place to begin your journey to freedom.  The more you know about nicotine addiction and the more support you get from others who are on the same journey.  You can get education from this site along with support, you have to bring your own commitment not to chew...no matter what.  You CAN do this!

​Welcome to EX,
​Ellen
0 Kudos