cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelodyEve

MelodyEve's Status Update on 07/02/2018

Well my quit date is 2 days off and I've really been doing a number on myself of why I should continue to smoke. Thru all of the insanity of this addiction I am trying to remind me myself over and over of why I want and need to quit. I am nearly out of tubes and tobacco and I don't want to buy anymore but I may have to buy a pack just so I can get from this day to the beginning of the 4th then start my quit.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

MelodyEve Perhaps today can  be your independence from nicotine and July 4th can still be July 4th.  🙂
EX Community Admin Team
MelodyEve

You're absolutely right Mark!....Maybe today I can start my journey! 🙂 Thank you!
0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Better two days early than late.  You can do it. 
MelodyEve

Thank you Jackie!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Just a suggestion ---that conversation that you've been having in your head? Bring it to video. Video yourself talking about why you shouldn't quit, why you want to. Then watch it later today. Might help you get perspective on how you are thinking and feeling. One thing is true, you can quit and find a good life without the smokes. Yes you can, one day at a time.
elvan

You can do this...we all had those internal arguments that may or may not have turned into excuses.  Congratulations on celebrating YOUR Independence Day...it is the beginning of a great journey.  Freedom is the best.  Stay close to the site, read blogs, reach out, ask for help if you need it...post blogs and let us help you.  I LOVE maryfreecig 's idea, wish I had done that when I quit.  

​We are here for you, my friend.
​Ellen