cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindsey3803

Lindsey3803's Status Update on 12/04/2018

My quit date was yesterday and I slipped up and smoked 5 cigarettes, although the day before I was smoking my regular 20 a day. Today I woke up and the cravings weren’t as bad, but I smoked 3 today. Tomorrow I plan on smoking none. Wish me luck! I’m trying my hardest. 
0 Kudos
12 Replies
elvan

You did a great job using the site...you can click on your avatar and to the right of it is your content...then you can see any of the blogs or conversations you have written.  On the left side of the page, you can click on things you have participated in, authored, recently viewed, etc.  When you sign in, you can go to HOME and see recent blogs and updates, you can choose to follow people, hover over their name and a drop down menu should come up that allows you to follow.  

​I am not exactly the most proficient user of the site but I can help you a little bit. 

​If you live with someone who smokes...ask that person not to smoke in the house, ask him not to leave cigarettes, lighters, and ashtrays laying around.  It will help you and it will also help HIM to cut back whether he means to or not.  I did not smoke in my house and I really think that helped me somewhat when I quit...standing out in the rain and snow or heat and humidity is not my idea of fun.  Hang in there and stay close to the site.  I came here every morning and every evening and still do for the most part, even after more that 4 1/2 years...it HELPS.

​Ellen
Giulia

If you click on your avatar, upper right of the little red bell, you will be presented with a drop-down list.  If you click on your larger avatar again, it will take you to your home page.  From your home page you can see your content (blogs or discussions), your activity (responses on other's blogs), bookmarks, etc.  Status updates only show up if you click on Activity.  You'll see "All Items" and then  "Status Updates" will be next to it.  Blogs or Discussions tend to be a better choice for communicating here.  If I can help steer you around, send me a message (hover of my avatar, then click on message).
0 Kudos