cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeftysLady

LeftysLady's Status Update on 11/06/2020

About our for ME this is day 31.  N.O.P.E.  There is light cracking through the smog.  I am thankful to have found this website and truly blessed by the people with whom it is shared.  And I promise not to smoke tomorrow even if my candidate loses.  Thanks for being here, we all need each other to make it.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
indingrl

N.o.p.e. is MY slogan of the day and TOGETHER - WE - STAY a n.o.p.e. family ONE breath at a time and stay safe and social distance and bite into a lemon peel and all is MY suggestions when YOU dont get YOUR way and please blog BEFORE you take that first puff over YOU - these SUGGESTIONS were all taught to ME by the elders here and I tried them and they work for MY n.o.p.e. date is January 6 2011 a COLD TURKEY QUIT from MY Lord Jesus - he isnt using drug nicotine and neither are WE - yahooooooo I HOPE you have a GOOD n.o.p.e. day ONE breath at a time TOGETHERNESS IN LOVE WE STAY n.o.p.e
0 Kudos
LeftysLady

Thank You indingrl Life is grand.  A lesson I learn from many people, taught by our Lord Jesus Christ is if you want to keep something give it away.  We can't keep salvation to ourselves and smobriety is the same way.  Share what you have learned from those who have taught you and when you least expect it, but most need it the lesson will come back to you.
​ 
0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations on your beautiful quit...~ Colleen