KayTee815's Status Update on 06/01/2019

Day 1 is here!
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Mandolinrain

Cool, and how are you dong? 
0 Kudos
KayTee815

Thank you for asking So far so good. I haven’t run out to the garbage to dig out my smokes. Thank goodness today is collection day.

I’m breathing fresh air!

Sent from my iPhone

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on your decision to quit.  Stay close to the site an continue to educate yourself--it really helps.  Reach out of you need help. We're here for you.
​Barb
Mandolinrain

Thats great! Stay near the site and welcome 🙂 Theres a book by Alan Carr, very short fast read, called The Easyway to Quit smoking. I HIGHLY recommend it. That book saved my life along with this site.
KayTee815

I have the book on my Kindle So far so good ... hit the 12 hour mark ! I know that doesn’t sound like much but for me it’s huge!

Sent from my iPhone

Barbscloud

That is a big deal.  Taking that first step is what it's all about.   The first day leads to more days one day at a time.
elvan

Welcome to EX...stay close to the site, read everything you can about this addiction, commit to your quit, you CAN do this. You are going to make your day ONE, a day WON.
indingrl

Yahoooooo WELCOME AND CONGRATS ON DAY ONE- WAY TO GO!!!!!
DonnaMarie

Welcome to your day one! Glad you found EX. It's a great place to learn and share and get support/give support and, and, and... Happy you're here! Here's to 24 hours and beyond!