cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jelexie

Jelexie's Status Update on 02/05/2020

Hm. Just started following everyone else who has/had the same quit date as mine. Feeling lonely as the only one active on the site.
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jelexie  Others who share your quit date may not be as active.  You could possibly @mention some of them as you make posts and inquire how they are doing. I know that some people here who share the same quit dates in the past have cheered each other on.  Others who don't have this cheer on someone with a similar quit date. You could look in the Member Directory for people with similar quit date and see who's active.  
EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Welcome to the community Jelexie even though we don't we don't have the same quit date I'm still rooting you on we're all here for you and your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.....
Barbscloud

Don't forget, even though we don't share the same quit dates, we've shared what you're experiencing.  It is a journey, so we still have to be vigilant about our quits.  There are some members that may not share the exact date, but they are new and active on the site.
​Barb