cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gma_Bernie

Gma_Bernie's Status Update on 12/14/2017

10 days of N.O.P.E.! I'm doing it but still feel fragile. . . 
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Roller831

Fragile is normal.  Congrats on 10DOF (Days of Freedom).  Keep reading!  Keep posting!  Ask for help if you need it!

Double Digits! What a tremendous accomplishment! HOOOORAY for you!
shashort

Wow 10 days of freedom that is great   Welcome to the double digits,  Stay close and holler if you need help.
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on 10 Days Smokefree.  That means you have survived "hell week " and moving forward.  Stay close, Educate yourself about nicotine addiction.  Here is an easy read. @whyquit.com.  Journey Home from Nicotine addiction and Nicotine addiction 101. 
minihorses

You have made it 10 days!! The first few weeks are the roughest. We have that addiction so engraved into us that it hurts to begin the process of removing it.  Just like removing a tattoo is 10X worse than getting one and trust me, that's not too comfortable (yet I still have 4 and looking to get at least one more). Stay close, hold on tight for the ride is rugged but together we can all be winners at losing!!

​Julie  46 DOF
maryfreecig

Ditto on fragile is normal. Thanks for sharing your success. Congrats on 10! 🙂
Tabbiekat

Congrats on 10 days quit. Your feelings are valid, because they are your feelings. You got this

​Tabbie 44 DOF
Daniela2016

Congrats on making the best decision of your life; little steps will take you far.  Get your toolbox together (things to do instead of smoking), practice the deep breathing (it saved me every time, I figured after all, when I was smoking I was deeply inhaling anyway, and worked on my mind to believe it was the air and not the nicotine giving me the high of a puff 🙂
dwwms

Congratulations on 10 days! Each crave, each urge you beat makes you stronger. Each day WON makes it easier!