cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiamondB

DiamondB's Status Update on 05/25/2018

Hello long time no   I've relasped 7 times throughout my journey to quit. I realize what makes me relapse. I am in. Toxic relationship. I have decided to take another hit at A FREE Life to become more healthier and stronger. My faith and along with will power i can do it also I've decided to start using the nictone patches step 1 2 & 3. To recoup my challenge with    along with Tea w/ ginger and lemon.  
4 Replies

You can do it. I know you can!
0 Kudos
elvan

Please remember that this is not about will power...it is about the willingness to go through whatever you have to go through to get and STAY free...one day at a time, one step at a time,  You CAN do this.  We are here to help.
​Ellen
MarilynH

Welcome back, you can do this quit believe it deep breaths and read everything you can about quitting smoking and remaining quit because there's a wealth of information here to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb and start living a life of Freedom and we're all here to help you in any way we can, be willing determined and totally committed to succeed and you can and will be successful one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time. 
0 Kudos
elvan

Read blogs...pay attention to what is working for others.  You CAN do this!
0 Kudos