cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cricket

Cricket's Status Update on 07/11/2018

Arrived safe! 4.5 hour flight and not stress on how and when I can smoke!  Great flight,  I watched the new Jungle Book movie!  Hoover was on time and was very helpful getting me to my motel!  No smoking room? No problem here!  Tomorrow gonna be a great day!  
5 Replies
Barbscloud

Enjoy!
0 Kudos

Traveling is so much easier and less stressful as a non-smoker.  Have fun!
0 Kudos
elvan

ENJOY, you have certainly earned this!  Travel IS much easier as a nonsmoker.  Hugs to you.
​Ellen
0 Kudos
Cricket

Traveling without smoking is the only way to go!  I saved so much stress just not worrying about how and when I can smoke!!!
elvan

I so agree with you...the last time I traveled when I was still a smoker was two days before I quit smoking and I spent 9 1/2 hours in LaGuardia Airport with other people whose flights were cancelled.  It was a nightmare.  I ended up flying to a different destination so I could get home.  It was during a polar vortex.  I never left the airport during that time because I was terrified that I would miss some sort of announcement.  They kept moving us from one gate to another.  Two days later, I had pneumonia, likely at least, in part, from being exposed to so many people from so many different places and, of course, my underlying COPD.  I am SO GLAD that I no longer smoke.