cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clairebubbles

Clairebubbles's Status Update on 08/28/2019

going to go gum only today first time. I have three times of day when I usually vape so I have gum planned for those windows of time. Might even take myself outside or run an errand so I don't have the ease of going to grab my juul. 
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Clairebubbles

Well I made it to 4 and caved. I don't feel like it's a total loss, since it's the first day in a year I've gone that long. Tomorrow I'll aim for 5 and go from there 🙂 loving the support!
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

It's never a total loss if your committed to quitting.  Some folks have used that method.  Just keep waiting a little longer each time.  What did you learn from the experience?  What made you "cave"?  Could you have done something else instead.  Just don't give up.  
​Barb
0 Kudos
Clairebubbles

Thanks Barb!
​I learned that my evening glass of wine for sure makes me want to vape. I could have made tea intstead. Today is a new day. I have an event tonight till 8 so that will  be a great distraction. Hoping for a full day today just gum if needed.
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Not sure how others missed your first post, but if you Post to My Blog you'll receive more responses and support from other quitters.