cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB-COCKTAILS-2's Status Update on 12/28/2017

HI EX'S hope every EX is doing very well. HAPPY  BELATED CHRISTMAS, I received a call from my brother who is also a smoker. We don't live far from one another, he asked for cigarettes. I haven't told any of my siblings that I stop, I stumbled to find the words. I I I said I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE HE said stop lying. I explained he is VERY HAPPY FOR ME. AS I'M writing 100 DAYS SMOKE FREE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
7 Replies
Roller831

Congratulations and Happy NEW YEAR to you!  Keep up the great work!  Triple Digits!  
0 Kudos

Congratulations!
0 Kudos

YAY! WOO HOO! 100 For You!
0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Wow, I guess the time came to tell your brother! Thanks for sharing and happy 100.
0 Kudos
elvan

WOW, congratulations on 100 days of freedom.  I'll bet your brother was stunned.  I am really happy for you, do keep it up, do spend some time here, there are people just starting out who could benefit greatly from your experience and you will benefit from telling them about it.  There are also people who have been here for a long time who can benefit from your experience.  That's how this works...like an unbroken circle, we are all here for each other.  I am really happy for you.
​Ellen
0 Kudos

THANK YOU  ELVAN, your words sent chills  through my veins, I'm more inspired to share. I just  have a problem  sending responses, to EVERY ONE .NOT GOOD  WITH THIS  TECHNOLOGY, Must ask my children for help. 

Sent on my Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7.

0 Kudos
Giulia

You don't need to be technology proficient to have a great quit.  Big congrats on your hundred days.  PS - your brother is not "also a smoker."  "Also" implies you do it too  But you don't smoke any more. Now he's just "my brother, who smokes. "  See the mindset difference?  Rejoice in it!  Happy first smoke-free New Year to you!  (He's gonna be thinking about you not smoking.  It's gonna make him a bit jealous and encourage him to do the same is my guess.  Just keep setting the beautiful example that you are!  Happy New Year!
0 Kudos