cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aleshiarussell13's Status Update on 06/27/2019

So kinda terrified to quit , dont know how I'm a cope with my stress when I do . 
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Aleshiarussell13
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

We were all terrified to quit. It's a big change.  Ah but change enables us to grow.  What is life without learning and growth and the gathering of spirit information that leads to personal wisdom.  Welcome aboard our quit family and those going through the same thing you are.  Stress is a major problem with quitting.  You will learn how to cope with stress  and quitting by reading the blogs and discussions here.  You will see you're not alone in the fear and the general inability to deal with stress.  I'm not going to give you any pointers.  Others will come and share their wisdom.  I just want say the decision to come here is a first courageous step in the process of quitting.  So kudos on that.  Glad you've joined us.  Chin up and have heart!  It's really only as scary as you make it in your own head.  
elvan

Welcome to EX, stress is actually made worse by smoking but that's hard to believe when you are still a smoker.  Smoking does nothing FOR us but it certainly can do a lot TO us...take it from someone who has COPD.  I have never regretted quitting but I will always regret starting.
​Ellen
0 Kudos
indingrl

Welcome - SUGGESTION to ME was to educate MYSELF about MY NICOTINE addiction - not anyone else -  read and read all information given her by EX team here and blogs by members here sharing their experiences - then YOU gwt to choose which one YOU WANT to try just for YOU - gentle hug -❤
0 Kudos