Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Recipe Share Group

Who would like to share recipes?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
42 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

I will be making this very soon.  I will substitute with turkey kielbasa, cauliflower for the potatoes and a reduced fat cheddar cheese  Thanks, sounds like a grand recipe for a grand...father.  

Bdwallhau

That sounds wonderful, and I love soups. Trying, for sure. Thanks, Mark!

Mandolinrain

Gazpacho Soup

( served cold but also good heated ) Love this over cottage cheese also  Extremely Healthy and best if using fresh veggies from Farmers Market or your own garden.

Chop all of the Veggies into small pieces:

1 bunch fresh cilantro

1 large sweet onion

4-5 large celery stalks

3 large peppers- I use a mix of peppers, whatever I have on hand

3TB minced garlic

2TB EVOO ( extra virgin olive oil)

1/2 cup white vinegar

About 5-6 Roma tomatoes or more ( Roma's are great but you can use any kind)

1/2 tsp red pepper

One large bottle of the V8 Juice

2Tb Worcestershire Sauce

Mix and enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amish Breakfast Bake 

(Family favorite at Holidays when everyones staying with us)

1 lb cooked bacon-drained and chopped to small pieces

1 medium onion. chopped

6 eggs lightly beaten 

4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes

2 cups shredded cheddar chesse

1-1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese

1-1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese

Mix everything above tgether

Spread in a 9x13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray or I use, wipe on EVOO

Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes.

Allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing to serve  Yum

Great Idea Jackie !

JACKIE1-25-15

I have to look to see how things were previously set up so that the recipes may be categorized instead of one large continuous blog.   Any input to make it better is fine, thanks.  Right now I have to run to the store, don't have t

• 1/2 tsp terragon for Marks soup. 
JACKIE1-25-15

It looks like someone posts a recipe and it just keeps moving.  If you want the recipe you just print it out.  Oh well.  Looks like it was posted as Recipe of the Day.  I am such a health nut, I look at recipes and see what I can do to lessen the sugar, salt, and carbs.

Mandolinrain

Im with you, love to rearrange recipes for better healthier eating. Amish one above not very healthy with all the cheese/bacon...but the gazpacho...awesome! I also use my own tomato juice that I can when I have it...no /sodium/sugar. But V8 not to bad...you can get the low sodium. 'I love this idea to print off recipes... but can't you just copy paste the ones you like as you see them, thats what I will try anyway.

Anyone of you feel free to invite me over and I will let you cook for me. I’ll be your taste tester

Mandolinrain

Anytime...I love to cook  and we love company

Okay!! Your only 2 states away...if I remember correctly? I’ll be there!

Mandolinrain

Ohio  give me till june though. we have my mother in law staying here right now. Happened today..shes very confused nd needs our help. I am serious though, would love to have you come

0 Kudos