cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RainbowHeart

I cook every Thursday

I live with my mom (who hates to cook) and my SD (who loves to cook). We split up the cooking so that, even though he likes it, SD doesn't have to cook every night. Tonight I am making pita pizzas. I've never tried them before but they look super easy and fast to make and pizza doesn't have to be "junk", it just depends on what you put on it. My pitas will have tomato sauce I've had on the back burner all day, fresh basil, onions, bell peppers, olives and plant based sausage. Mozz on theirs, none on mine. (No dairy for me. I'm not vegan, it just doesn't agree with me). I will let you know how they come out!

Tags (1)
4 Replies
WhispersQSMB

Sounds interesting... I ordered Chinese that didn't get here yet . Pizza tomorrow for lent Fridays

Jennifer-Quit

I do pita pizzas also - they are easy, tasty, and WW friendly!  I don't make my own sauce but may try that next time.  I love to cook also but try to keep it fairly healthy at least most of the time.

RainbowHeart

So. Good.

Messy, but fantastic. I will be making these again

Cousin-Itt

@RainbowHeart 

I cook 3 to 4 nights a week I figure sins Joyce works I should do something to help out.  Nothing major usually something to do with some type of baked chicken or fish.  We try to say away from beef as much as possible

I got out of doing laundry when I accidently (That's my story)  shrank a sweater of hers