cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daniela2016

Eggs Benedict anyone???

Today will be the day, I love them, I make mayo at home, I make buttercream with eggs over double boiler, but never actually made poached eggs, but I will today.

And will post some pics when I am done.

Hopefully better looking than this lobster egg benedict gone wrong...

Or maybe I'll just roast something...

Or maybe I'll stick with the eggs???

Labels (1)
22 Replies
Bonnie

This post came up on my feed for some reason & I'm hungry & LOVE Eggs Benedict! Thanks Danielle for the Chef Ramsey demo. My friend poaches eggs in the microwave...not as soft as classic method but easy...I think I see Eggs Benedict in my weekend!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Oh gross Daniela that is a horrible picture I don't even eat animals anymore let alone picturing that image !!! I do have a sense of hmor though LOL

Daniela2016

I know bonniebee‌, but it is why I posted this in the Laughter group   Did you notice the guy is/was smoking???

But I am glad you have the sense of humor, and I hope all of us here have it, I don't think we would have made it as EX if we did not have a sense of humor...Halloween is coming up.

I didn't see the cigarette but it reminds me of planned parenthood. sorry.

bonniebee

Eggs look great !

KMC56

I'm envious Daniella....I'm mustering up the courage for Monte Cristo!!   Looks delish!!, 

Daniela2016

I had to look it up Kathy, and will have to try it too.  It sounds delish, and there is nothing you could mess up, go for it!

And take a pic, let me see it, next week I'll make that!

KMC56

No presure!!!!  It's the poached egg I have issues with

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Looks good - like KMC56‌ I cannot poach an egg. Did see something a while back on how to do it in a sandwich bag -I might try that. 

Daniela2016

Jennifer, if you read my comment, the egg was my only complaint, I should have dropped in water when the water was really rolling, not before; some of the white came up before the rest of the egg, but I used about 1 tbs of vinegar and 1 tsp of salt in the boiling water.  I broke each egg in a very small container, before dropping it in the water (while the water was still spinning), after that I just let it boil, when the egg comes up the surface it should be done.  You can type in youtube eggs benedict and Chef Ramsey demonstrates the how to, I followed his recipe.

0 Kudos