cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm finding the print hard to read , not dark enough . An...

I'm finding the print hard to read , not dark enough . Any way I can fix this issue from my end ? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ll see if we can switch to slightly heavier font

EX Community Admin Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm not very good at explaining @Anonymous but in the body of the content in the replys where Iam now above left is all the functionsthat we had in the last platform hopefully you'll find it, it's really good to see you. 😁👍

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH , @Anonymous is talking more about broadly how all the text shows on the site. Yes, you can still alter your text to be bigger and bolder like you have but she's asking that even when people don't increase the size of their font or the formatting that it is a bit heaver font so it's more readable. 

@MarilynH Please be aware that if you bold things like you have and we are able to make the font heavier throughout the site that this will compound your post(s) and likely make it even heavier. I don't recommend increasing the font size or broadly using bold.  Use emphasis sparingly as it isn't emphasis if it's used broadly. 😉 Increasing your font size could also make it more challenging to read on mobile devices if the font size is changing comment by comment since people may make their mobile device's font size larger for readability.  My parents do this on their phones so your post would look GIGANTIC compared to mine, something to keep in mind.

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Thank you @CommunityAdmin for clarifying for me about Maki and for fonts, I appreciate that. 😁 Oops I didn't think my comment posted the first time! 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @MarilynH . I can remove the duplicate post if you like? You can kudo this post if you are in agreement to delete.

EX Community Admin Team