cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pcarr0515

How to log into chat?

Jump to solution

I cannot figure out how to log in to chat!  Where is the orange box for coach chat? I missed one appointment because I could not figure it out. I scheduled another one for today and I do not see an orange chat bubble. I see a maroon schedule a chat that takes me to yellowschedule but I don't see any way to get onto a live chat. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chat is available during normal business hours on most days without an appointment across US timezones. We’re working on expanding hours even on weekends.  We also offer scheduled appointments for those people looking for a scheduled time. The chat bubble* will be orange when EX Coaches are available and maroon when there are not any EX Coaches online.  If you have an appointment and login early we recommend you reload your browser window at your appointment time. The bubble should change color so you can connect to an available coach.

* EX Coaches are a premium service only available to people who are sponsored by their employer , health plan provider  or other sponsor to receive benefits provided by the EX Program.  If you’re sponsored you’ll see Sponsorship: Active in your My EX Plan profile. 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chat is available during normal business hours on most days without an appointment across US timezones. We’re working on expanding hours even on weekends.  We also offer scheduled appointments for those people looking for a scheduled time. The chat bubble* will be orange when EX Coaches are available and maroon when there are not any EX Coaches online.  If you have an appointment and login early we recommend you reload your browser window at your appointment time. The bubble should change color so you can connect to an available coach.

* EX Coaches are a premium service only available to people who are sponsored by their employer , health plan provider  or other sponsor to receive benefits provided by the EX Program.  If you’re sponsored you’ll see Sponsorship: Active in your My EX Plan profile. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Janiebb

How do I schedule a chat appointment with an EX Coach?

0 Kudos
Ranger417

Can’t log into chat.  Can someone call me and talk on the phone

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ranger417 you have to be sponsored to see the chat option. Chat functionality is not available for free members and we’re a digital only service so there aren’t any phone coaching options.

Responses from the community are pretty quick.  I would recommend getting involved. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ranger417 It appears you have two accounts. Please logout of this account and then login using your work email address. That account will give you access to chat with an EX Coach. Only sponsored accounts will give you access to chat and will give you credit towards completing the program. When logging back in you will briefly be taken to your wellness portal to login before you're redirected to us. If you're using a shared computer make sure you're on your account in your wellness portal and not logged in as someone else in your family so you get credit and not your family member.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Nuttybooker

How do I become a member and how much does it cost

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nuttybooker wrote:

How do I become a member and how much does it cost

You would need to be an employee/dependent of a company we work with, be on a health plan we work with or live in a location that covers its residents.  We don’t have any option currently for individuals to subscribe to the EX Program.  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos