cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Clicked the MeToo button by accident

Jump to solution

Ugh I didn't know what the little Me too squaremeant so I tapped on it ugh so it now says that I also have the same issue as you Giulia! I guess I better not tap on anything until I know what it is LOL @CommunityAdmin ....

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH 

I think you can unclick the button a selection if you click it by accident. Please let me know where you clicked it and I can look into it.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH 

I think you can unclick the button a selection if you click it by accident. Please let me know where you clicked it and I can look into it.

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Thank you @CommunityAdmin ,I can't remember where I was lol I've been maneuvering all over trying to figure this site out but everything is good. 😁👍

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarilynH wrote:

Thank you @CommunityAdmin ,I can't remember where I was lol I've been maneuvering all over trying to figure this site out but everything is good. 😁👍

Here are some Me Too's you've made. It's actually really valuable when people Me To things as it helps me understand the impact. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you @CommunityAdmin It's the first one Community Feedback that I tapped me to not knowing what I was tapping on.....

0 Kudos