Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who do u talk to if you have a problem?

Jump to solution

anybody know?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Certainly if you can work it out on your own I encourage you to do so however if there is another member of the community who is harassing you and won't leave you alone, please let me know... 

If anyone is sending unwanted private messages to you please forward the messages to communityadmin@becomeanex.org so that I can read them to be aware of the situation.  

If you are being harassed public or see someone on the site being treated unkindly please use the Report Abuse link found on each comment under the Actions menu or via the Actions menu in the upper right of each blog, discussion, question, document, etc.

Choose the most applicable reason and leave a comment in the free form text field.  It will be anonymous so feel free to leave a comment with more information so I have some context.

This is a safe  and supportive environment for all members.   We will not allow any unwanted or harassing behavior against any member of the community.

Mark
EX Community  Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

27 Replies

What kind of problem? Administrative? Temptation? Please clarify!

0 Kudos

having some problems with someone what should i do?

0 Kudos

i feel lost right now....maybe i should let it be

0 Kudos

Relationship problems?

0 Kudos

Certainly if you can work it out on your own I encourage you to do so however if there is another member of the community who is harassing you and won't leave you alone, please let me know... 

If anyone is sending unwanted private messages to you please forward the messages to communityadmin@becomeanex.org so that I can read them to be aware of the situation.  

If you are being harassed public or see someone on the site being treated unkindly please use the Report Abuse link found on each comment under the Actions menu or via the Actions menu in the upper right of each blog, discussion, question, document, etc.

Choose the most applicable reason and leave a comment in the free form text field.  It will be anonymous so feel free to leave a comment with more information so I have some context.

This is a safe  and supportive environment for all members.   We will not allow any unwanted or harassing behavior against any member of the community.

Mark
EX Community  Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Pretend your are your Best Friend - because you are...

Write out how you feel and then write back your best advice to that person. 

Believe it or not - it works!

c2q

You can write whatever you like in your blog Violet. Thomas3.20.2010‌ 's idea was spot on. Sometimes, especially when things are tough, it really helps me to "write it out." My blog saved my quit in the early days.* Sometimes just getting it out on paper helps you to see things more clearly. 

You can start a discussion, or send a private message to any member here. EX is family. We are all here to support each other in our quits. I love seeing you at the cafe, too. Take care.

_____

*the early days:  any day of my quit before today