12 Replies
Giulia

Mark

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jconfusion It's not security.

As mentioned in my private message to you I added the NSFW prefix to your subject of a couple posts due to the content of the posts so that others would be aware before they clicked on the post. I didn't remove them.

You're not prevented from posting information from your doctor, however it is helpful so to give people a heads up that there may be content that some people might be offended by, adding NSFW to the title will help with this. For some people the content of your post could be TMI.  Some members are more open about themselves while others prefer to keep topics more personal.  That's fine. We just want to be mindful to not unwillingly submit something to something unexpectedly.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Mark wrote:

For some people the content of your post could be TMI.  Some members are more open about themselves while others prefer to keep topics more personal. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

I did not know what NSFW stood for until I googled it.  I did open the blogs but thought it a bit TMI and kept it moving.   Your title change would have been helpful to have included the meaning of NSFW  lol

0 Kudos