cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@mention?

Jump to solution

I have tried every way that I know how to @mention Jackie - Went to her profile and tried to copy - it did not work.  After a year why the hell has this not been fixed?

Capture.PNG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
30 Replies
pir8fan

I have a phone number! If you would like I can call and give her you info!    Tommy

0 Kudos

Tell her we would love to see her on the boat!  She helped me so much in the beginning and I miss her!

She was @ ex3 in Nashville, Jennifer. I think she is from Erie PA ... they might still be digging out from 5 feet of snow. /:

0 Kudos

Are you going on the cruise Jim?

0 Kudos
Sootie

Jennifer-Quit

I cannot @mention anyone who uses the underscore in their online name. I have never been able to do this on this site

I can't either Sootie......

0 Kudos
Giulia

Underscores are like cravings.  They'll annoy the hell out of you until you find a way around them.  

0 Kudos

Giulia‌  And? Can you share how you get around them???

0 Kudos
Giulia

Sootie  You have to go to their page and then copy and paste their web address.  That's the only way I know how.  In other words...  oh please, I'm not going to play the foil in the instruction manual.  If anyone wants to know how, just send me a message.  Sootie - a) click on my G.  b)  when you get to my page go up to your browser window and copy the address

then paste it into the comment you're making.  That's how I do it.  But if you don't know what a browser address window is to begin with... 

That has worked for me in the past but after trying several times for MsJ I gave up.  I know how to do it that way but it just did not work this time - Thanks for the tip.

0 Kudos