cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c2q

Site Navigation Questions

Jump to solution

Hi Mark and exproductmgr. Still loving the new site; still figuring stuff out. I have a few more site navigation questions:

1. Messages & notifications:
    • How do you filter notifications by both type (message, conversation, etc.) and by participant?
    • In my notifications, sometimes it says "conversation with…" after the little envelope icon and sometimes not. How can I always have only the icon display?
    • The  quotev button in Jive works in a way that I'm not familiar with. How do I quote from another's content?
  2. Editing content
    • How long are you able to edit a blog, discussion, or comment?
  3. View Options
  4.         How can I see all the recent activity of one of someone that I follow?
  5. My Ex Feed
    • Why doesn't a custom stream stay visible when I re-enter my Ex Feed?
    • I created a custom stream based on a tag. Not every content with that tag is showing up in the stream I created. What should I do?
  6. General site navigation questions
    • Can I add a tag to content created by someone else?
    • Can Admin add a "date posted" to items in the content thread?
    • I had trouble creating a multilevel list here. Is there a way to paste multilevel list formatting from what I write elsewhere to here? Should I just attach a document?
    •  Is there a protocol at becomeanex for how to indicate that you've edited something after other people have already responded to the original content?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies

Yes https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/content is sorted by recent activity newest to oldest and then you can sort by Newest to Oldest by date created. We have no control over the Default Sort option on Content pages.

Here are some of the other content direct links: 

These are all links to take you to specific content types across the whole site.  I'm not sure why the link doesn't work for Events or Polls. I'm looking into that.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos