cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c2q

Site Moderation Data

Hey Mark‌. I have a few questions about moderation. I think many of us would like to better understand the problem. Out of curiosity,

• how many false positives happen in a day?
  • What is the ratio of false positives to real positives?
  • Is there any similarities between the false positives? Like, time of day, keystroke sequence,  particular @mentions or #tags?
  • Is the rate of false positives for becomeanex consistent with other sites that use Jive?
  • Is the rate of false positives consistent between sites that use Jive and sites that use other internet forum software?

I know that Jive doesn't want to share details on moderation criteria, but I think some information should be available to us without setting the smammers loose. What do you think?

Please see Comparison_of_Internet_forum_software for an explanation of the thread based platforms I'd like to see incorporated into becomeanex, if and when such a thing becomes possible.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
22 Replies

Jennifer-Quit  You feel it happens with @mentions when you reply to a person and then @mention them as well?  If you use and @mention but reply to original post it doesn't happen?

is this happening both in inbox and in the actual discussion?

We're  not seeing a pattern. Nothing points to @mention being a problem. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark‌ test  replying from actual discussion

0 Kudos

I am so tired that I cannot think but I thought I would try to @mention you in my reply..Jennifer-Quit 

test - replying from actual discussion without @mention

0 Kudos

just did it again!

0 Kudos

reply to one of my comments and @ mention me

0 Kudos

Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

I forgot to tell you to cross your eyes and count backward by 13 from 100.

0 Kudos

Well you must be special Diannnnn‌  did it again to me.....

I'm special? Heeheeheee.....oh, I shouldn't be that happy.....what the heck. 

I'm special!

(And apparently still in a silly mood)

0 Kudos