cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizzysmom

Saving/Retrieving other posts

Jump to solution

If I see something that I want to save how can I make sure I'll be able to see it in the future?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Using Bookmarks: Creating and Finding will tell you how to create bookmarks to view later.  

If you're writing a blog that you want to continue later you can save a draft at the bottom of the blog.  You can then find your drafts in your profile by going to your profile. Then the content tab and then click the drafts option on the left side.

When you're using the site it periodically saves for you so you don't lose your content if the browser suddenly shuts down.  This doesn't work in the Inbox or private messages though. You'll need to be in the actual content. To continue you can resume what you were doing and it will suggest that you use a prior saved copy.  So if you were writing a question in the Conversations‌ and it closed down.  Return to Conversations‌ and start to ask another question and it should recover the previous question  you started.  Since it saves periodically it should have most of what you put but not necessarily everything. Just as you might find with most work processing applications with auto-save/recovery.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Using Bookmarks: Creating and Finding will tell you how to create bookmarks to view later.  

If you're writing a blog that you want to continue later you can save a draft at the bottom of the blog.  You can then find your drafts in your profile by going to your profile. Then the content tab and then click the drafts option on the left side.

When you're using the site it periodically saves for you so you don't lose your content if the browser suddenly shuts down.  This doesn't work in the Inbox or private messages though. You'll need to be in the actual content. To continue you can resume what you were doing and it will suggest that you use a prior saved copy.  So if you were writing a question in the Conversations‌ and it closed down.  Return to Conversations‌ and start to ask another question and it should recover the previous question  you started.  Since it saves periodically it should have most of what you put but not necessarily everything. Just as you might find with most work processing applications with auto-save/recovery.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos