cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnetteMM

Oh those pesky points

Now that all that data migration happened, it's disconcerting to start seeing my place slip sliding down the list as people I never heard of are getting thousands of points all of a sudden. All that hard work! *sigh* I know, I know, it doesn't actually matter, but in a way in totally matters. It's an imaginary loss due to playing catch-up on the site. But boo!  BOO!

Tags (2)
24 Replies

Totally motivated ME in the early days!

0 Kudos

What do you want? Italian points?

0 Kudos
Giulia

Don't know.  Maybe Shawn knows.  I'll be she does regarding JoAnne.  She would usually at least come in to give her points in the bonfires.  Carenda  why not try to send them a pm?  I miss them both too.  

As far as points are concerned, I think I've expressed myself about those more than once on this site.  And just to add a new thought - I think it would have been really great if somehow the migration could have been removed from the point gathering process.  I realize that it's a Jive thing but....   The fact that it causes such major changes in people's status on the "leader board" is harmful to the community at large for those who really care about points.   I've never understood, nor liked the "gaming" scheme.  Because it can be manipulated and it's flawed.  Just sayin'.

Yes G thanks------I forgot I could still find their pages here and then PM. As you WELL KNOW, technology sometimes escapes my memory.........

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Oh No Annette...I see the points, but not sure if mine are any different...will check...I think I saw the level was still correct... 

0 Kudos