cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muslim Quitters Group Request

New Group: Muslim Quitters

Reason: Groups for just about every other spiritual group, including Jedi. I am pretty sure I am not the only only Muslim quitting smoking. All of the general spirituality groups seem to focus on Christian spirituality. It would be nice to have a group to share scripture, support each other and have discussions and blog posts related to issues about being Muslim and quitting. Also, because of current climate, it may not feel safe to community members at large or to Muslims to share in general Spirituality spaces/groups on these topics, without creating strife.

Moderator/Leader: Myself. I have experience blogging and leading groups RL and online, and have time, willing and eager to do training from EX team.

0 Kudos
14 Replies

In the drop down menu under groups there is an option to request a new group.  Admin sets up new groups and does not always read every blog or discussion.  You might get faster service by going that route rather than requesting it in discussions. 

0 Kudos

I see it.  No need to create separate post. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
bonniebee

I don't know much about the groups but I do know you can start one . I also don't get why ppl are responding about triggers to this blog about groups maybe you posted before about triggers ??? Don't let one person's remarks ruin your day Hang in there and start your group .sayings quit smoking 2.jpg

Strudel

Congrats on your quit and welcome to the site! 

The Group is Opened, so... i'll be over ---> there... Thanks for supportive remarks and help! =D

0 Kudos