cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

Monitor????

Jump to solution

MY comments are WAITING to be monitored - ANYONE else WAITING to be monitored ? Please and thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

indingrl

Yes, more comments than usual are going into moderation currently. There must have been some event that made things a little more sensitive at the moment.  I'm monitoring and approving things as quickly as possible. I do sleep some so there may be some periods of time where I don't get things release as quickly as possible. No one has done anything wrong.  It's just the automated flagging service that is marking things that have characteristics of typical spam for review.

Also if you have a question like this please make sure it gets posted in Community Help‌ and not generally so I see it.  I'm subscribed to Community Help‌ and get all notifications from there. Also be sure to @mention me if you want my attention elsewhere. If you just put Mark I don't get notified. It must be Mark‌ for me to get a notification.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MarilynH

I had a comment this morning being moderated but only for a couple of minutes before it was okayed. 

0 Kudos

MarilynH‌ Guess I got it quickly.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
GyorgyiM

Same here, my post when through the "thingamajigie" monitoring as well.....

Kboyd66

Happened to me multiple times now 

0 Kudos