cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

Mark please help

Jump to solution
I seem to have turned Korean or Chinese?
Edited by Mark‌: I removed part of the post as there may have been content that created a security issue.  Though Jive is pretty amazing security-wise. It's never recommended to copy and paste content from what you see into a post. It's better to just provide a screenshot.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies

There isn't a report person option yet. You'll have to report their content.  I've asked for a "Report Person" option and there has been some interest in it, so hopefully we'll see something in the future.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Interestingly I was thinking about spammers yesterday and how great that we hadn't seen much of them on the new platform.  I was wondering if this new group are bots, but I don't think a bot has the capacity to join the site.  I hope this won't make them go back to necessitating both parties to follow one another in order to private message.

0 Kudos

Giulia‌ You jinxed us!  LOL.... Just kidding  16584615.jpg

0 Kudos

Giulia wrote:

Interestingly I was thinking about spammers yesterday and how great that we hadn't seen much of them on the new platform.  I was wondering if this new group are bots, but I don't think a bot has the capacity to join the site.  I hope this won't make them go back to necessitating both parties to follow one another in order to private message.

If they start spamming people via Direct Message, then yes we'd have to turn that requirement back on.  

They're not bots. It's people from Korea and Philippines using something to replicate a lot of posts quickly.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Is it possible to de-activate my membership till all is OK and sorted out?  All the work I do from home is sent by email and I might delete emails from my employers between these thousands of spam mails. They just keep coming faster than I can delete.  Please  advise.  Thanks Mark‌.  

0 Kudos

Bree19‌  Change to preferences to NOT receive email notifications.  You do that by clicking on your avatar, selecting preferences and check the NO box for email.

Bree19‌ I changed my preference to not receive emails, I come to the site and check my inbox.  For me, it works much better.

0 Kudos

Giulia‌ and elvan‌    Thanks - just carried out your advice....clever little devils! G and E  Thank you so much.  

I still have much to learn and have seen you give this advice to others over the months...just paid noooo attention.  That'll learn me!

With much hugs and gratitude

Bree

0 Kudos

Bree19

Sorry for the tardy response.  Community came and gave the suggestion I would have provided.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team