cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweetplt

Mark how do I know sending a badge worked?

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

I am on my IPAD and sent out a badge and points to someone this morning, how do I know it worked?  I thought it would show up in my message area, but nothing...I was going to send a private message to you, but thought other’s may have this question...Thank you for your help...Colleen 436 DOF 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies

I don't have a tablet. Some options aren't available while in "mobile" mode so depending on your tablet you may have to turn it sideways to see the "Give a badge" option in Actions.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can give them , I see that part , but I don't think anyone is receiving them - actually  now I think of it , maybe I am not receiving as well . I got a few the first few days I was here then none since . It must be because I'm on an I pad. That's my guess . 

Thanks though Mark for checking it out . 

Turning my iPad makes no difference . 

0 Kudos

Maki wrote:

I can give them , I see that part , but I don't think anyone is receiving them - actually  now I think of it , maybe I am not receiving as well . I got a few the first few days I was here then none since . It must be because I'm on an I pad. That's my guess . 

Thanks though Mark for checking it out . 

Turning my iPad makes no difference . 

Well the site was having an issue recently which may have prevented them. This is why I wanted you to try now so I can take a look.  After you give one there should be a link to it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hate to bring this up again , but badges are not registering on my profile . I have received notification that people have given them , but they do not register Mark . I also have sent out badges to many others but I don't think people are receiving them . I went to their profiles after and  they are not registering on their profile . Not sure others have this problem or just myself .  Funny thing is I did relieve the one you sent . Totally baffled here . 

Maki wrote:

Hate to bring this up again , but badges are not registering on my profile . I have received notification that people have given them , but they do not register Mark . I also have sent out badges to many others but I don't think people are receiving them . I went to their profiles after and  they are not registering on their profile . Not sure others have this problem or just myself .  Funny thing is I did relieve the one you sent . Totally baffled here . 

Maki‌ If you're sending them from an iPad I don't have confirmation back that they should be working yet.  I sent one to you and it appears to have gone through. Though the points weren't awarded.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I get it . It's the iPad that's causing this .. no worries. . So why do I get notification that I've been sent a badge from others and it does not register yet when you send I get it .. that's so strange. Gotta love technology ... 

Old school here ..

and missing it more every day lol . 

Dont need a reply just letting you know in case others have issues of the same . 

Have a great smoke free day . 

Maki wrote:

Ok I get it . It's the iPad that's causing this .. no worries. . So why do I get notification that I've been sent a badge from others and it does not register yet when you send I get it .. that's so strange. Gotta love technology ... 

Old school here ..

and missing it more every day lol . 

Dont need a reply just letting you know in case others have issues of the same . 

Have a great smoke free day . 

Appears so or possibly the Safari browser if that is what you're using. I don't know for sure yet.  Do you have Google Chrome on your iPad?  I don't have an iPad to test to see if it is a browser or device issue.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
sweetplt

No worries Maki I too am not very computer savvy and it is hard for me to understand the badge process.  It doesn’t work on my IPAD or IPHONE...but it will work on my home computer with hard drive...I have been here over one year at Ex’s and I try often and it never works.  Sorry I didn’t see this sooner...Colleen 

0 Kudos