cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Just Wondering!

Jump to solution

I wrote my blog this morning as usual and wanted to update it but it said NOT FOUND the item does not exist it may have been deleted! I had to go away this morning but it's still doing the same thing ,I did get to it from the inbox Ellen had the same problem getting to my blog and Nancy couldn't get to it ,I tried getting there from the home page and through my content and I can't, can you check it out Mark thank you in advance, is anyone else having this issue? 

Tags (1)
38 Replies

Yes there seems to be something wrong with MarilynH‌'s Marilyn.H.July.14.14. Blog‌ container.  Hopefully they can figure out what is wrong and then determine how to fix it.  For the time being MarilynH‌ don't do anything to your blog. I'm sure the posts are still there but for some reason the pointer to them is misdirected somehow.

If you are able to edit any of the posts, please send me the link via a private message of the post in edit mode. 

Also if anyone received any responses to those blogs and received an email notification. Please forward that email to communityadmin@becomeanex.org.  Feel free to also @Mention me in one of Marilyn's posts so I get a notification as well. 

This is a peculiar thing that I don't think will change until the tech guys look it. Have a good night!

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thank you Mark, I'm just noticing this morning because I just happened to be scrolling through my inbox! 

0 Kudos

Hummm I'm just getting your email notification now Monday morning at 9:15 ,I've been on line for well over an hour. Mark

0 Kudos
freeneasy

t couldn't access testing either. I couldn't get on one earlier Marilyn-I didn't think it was yours but I could be mistaken

Maybe I'm not the only one having issues but I'm hoping this will get straightened out soon, I'll blog in the conversations tomorrow since it's working hopefully it'll still be working tomorrow thanks Jim. freeneasy

0 Kudos

Do you have Daylight Savings Time there  Marilyn?MarilynH 

Yes we do and the older I get the more I hate it   do you have it too? freeneasy

0 Kudos

Yes, we have it. They don't have it in Arizona but they have the Grand Canyon there  MarilynH 

I could do without the time change but I could handle seeing the Grand canyon.   freeneasy

0 Kudos

It stays light longer up North where you are   It's kind of scary to me. There's a Grand Canyon in Pennsylvania here that's smaller