cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Is anyone else getting double posts?

Is anyone else posting a comment that comes up Double? The top one actually posts and the bottom I have to cancel because it hasn't posted it's just there waiting to be deleted this is happening alot to me over the last few days I'm just curious....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
21 Replies

Do you mean the screenshot (picture) when viewing freezes or browser freezes when you take the screenshot?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

viewing screenshot freezes - get the shot fine.

Try attaching to email and send to communityadmin@becomeanex.org without opening it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Done.

The second post is like a ghost of the first.  It appears after you post the original.  All of the Post buttons are greyed out, too!  It goes away if you simply hit the back arrow.

I am using Firefox 65.0..  I will capture the URL the next time it happens.  It is happening frequently now.

Thanks. Can you give me any  more steps? Are you replying to a comment or comment on original post? Can you replicate it consistently? Is it only on blogs or discussions and questions as well? If you perform the same steps on Google Chrome does the same thing happen?

I tried it as well on Firefox 65 and didn't see anything odd in inbox when commenting on a blog post.

Thanks for any additional details you can provide.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

I am trying it in Chrome. Have not had it happen from here.   In Firefox, I only got it to an original blog response, and I think it mostly happened on one of the game ones - which have many responses - it was on either the two consonants or alphabetical rhyme with last word one. I will let you know if it happens again in either browser.

It does not appear to be happening in Chrome.

I use Chrome .....

0 Kudos

I figured out how to do a screenshot . Mark

Screenshot_20190208-222040.jpg

0 Kudos
Legend

I’m posting in google chrome browser here and so far nothing weird is happening when I post tonight  It’s 11:29pm here now. I hope someone fixed the problem for you.