Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hannm

Are you helping a friend quit? FIrst off that's amazing that you would help!

Using the resources we have on the site might be useful in you helping supporting them in their quit. They need to do the work to actually quit. Having someone in real life however that can be supportive of the person quitting can make a huge difference. You'll fine many posts here on the community where people feel isolated because they don't have someone supporting them in their quit journey. The mere fact that you gain an understanding in what they're going through might be immensely helpful in their journey to a successful quit.

I can can disable your account if you wish but you'll lose some of the resources that might help you support that friend to quit. Just respond back confirming and I'll do it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hannm

Are you helping a friend quit? FIrst off that's amazing that you would help!

Using the resources we have on the site might be useful in you helping supporting them in their quit. They need to do the work to actually quit. Having someone in real life however that can be supportive of the person quitting can make a huge difference. You'll fine many posts here on the community where people feel isolated because they don't have someone supporting them in their quit journey. The mere fact that you gain an understanding in what they're going through might be immensely helpful in their journey to a successful quit.

I can can disable your account if you wish but you'll lose some of the resources that might help you support that friend to quit. Just respond back confirming and I'll do it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thank you! But yes confirm 

0 Kudos

Done

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos